GlyBetaCWH FOR DIABETIC FOOT ULCER (DFU)
A PERFECT WAY TO MANAGE DIABETIC FOOT ULCER (DFU)
AND OTHER WOUNDS
GlyBetaCWH causes airborne ultrasound energy to enhance the cell permeability and help in the transportation of drugs into them thereby enhancing the effectiveness of existing drugs.
GlyBetaCWH aerostimulators are electronic transmitters of mixed frequency sound waves which are above the frequency limit of human audibility. They emit sound waves at normal decibels that are harmless to humans.
GlyBetaCWH uses state of the art quartz crystal technology to generate ultrasound waves which can penetrate human tissues and stimulate the receptors of low electrical resistance in the human body. Ultrasound waves help to reestablish or normalize effective metabolic temperatures in areas where the blood flow has been compromised
Mechanism of action of
ultrasound (GlyBetaCWH) in DFU
The process of cavitation
Cavitation involves the production and vibration of micron-sized bubbles within the coupling medium and fluids within the tissues.
As the bubbles collect and condense, they are compressed before moving on to the next area.
The movement and compression of the bubbles can cause changes in the cellular activities of the tissues subjected to ultrasound
Refers to the development of microscopic cavities created by the formation of micro-bubbles.
The combination of cavitation and microstreaming provides a mechanical energy capable of altering cell membrane activity.
Application of ultrasound enhances cell permeability to a variety of molecules (sonophoresis).
The enhancement induced by ultrasound is particularly significant at low-frequencies (f<100 kHz, low-frequency sonophoresis).
If you have diabetes , you must have been advised by your doctor about foot care to be taken so that youdo not develop foot ulcers .
Foot ulcers in diabetes are difficult to heal due to the high blood sugar, microorganisms ( germs ) growing , the reduced blood supply to the tissues .
Common advice to be followed in case
you have foot ulcers….
- Control of blood sugar
- Take medications as prescribed
- Keep wound clean
- Go for regular check up and cleaning of the wound
- GlyBetaCWH is a low frequency ultrasound treatment device now available in India
- GlyBetaCWH is used for management of diabetic foot ulcers
- GlyBetaCWH meets international standards of safety
- GlyBetaCWH improve blood flow to the wound area
- GlyBetaCWH reduces germs ( bacterial count)
- GlyBetaCWH helps healing of the ulcer
Is GlyBetaCWH Safe?
GlyBetaCWH Aerostimulator is made as per the guidelines / safety standards laid down by
- American Conference of Governmental and Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
- International Commission on Non Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP)
- World Health Organization.
- Bureau of Radiation and Medical Devices, Canada.
- International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA) Geneva.
- U.S. FDA Guidelines and many others.
How to use GlyBetaCWH
- Keep GlyBetaCWH At A Distance Of 5 Feet From The Wound.
- Focus GlyBetaCWH On The Wound.
- The Unit Will Automatically Turn Off After 10 Minutes.
- Use GlyBetaCWH As Per The Dosage Instructions Given By Your Doctor.