The common problems associated with diabetes
1. Inadequate / Poor control of blood glucose with currently available drug
2. Non healing foot ulcers
3. Rising risk of complications such as diabetic foot ulcer, vision disturbances, heart attacks, nerve damage, skin infections, infections not responding to treatment
Can we improve the efficacy of the currently available drugs?
Yes, Even though we may not have radical new drugs for management of diabetes, we can improve the actions of the current drugs so that they can work more effectively .
What is GlyBetaC?
GlyBetaC uses a novel method to emit airborne ultrasound energy by using the quartz crystal method.
Is GlyBetaC safe?
GlyBetaC emits ultrasound waves which are only a fraction of the potency of ultrasound waves used on pregnant women.
Ultrasound has been demonstrated to be safe in adults as well as children and pregnant women.
Are there new drugs to improve control of diabetes?
Currently we do not have drugs which would bring about a dramatic reduction of blood glucose
How can we improve the efficacy of the currently available drugs?
Ultrasound is a method that has been studied to help improve the actions of the current drugs.
How does GlyBetaC help in reducing blood sugar?
1. GlyBetaC emits airborne ultrasound energy by using the quartz crystal technology.
2. This enhances the drug entry inside the cell
3. Enhances the effectiveness of existing antidiabetic drugs
4. Improves reduction of blood glucose
Has this technology been used in other countries?
Yes. There are several studies published by researchers abroad since the past few years.